Native English Business Developer
What rocks at IKO?
IKO is a fantastic software company providing a lead generation technology to European customers. We’re based in Paris, the city of love, light and data science.
We disrupt the lead generation market with the vision that automation and data science free the sales reps from their chains and create explosive revenues.
Our motto is « Be the best at getting better » and our values are customer transparency, business expertise, team success, and self-improvement.
What rocks at IKO’s marketing team?
Before anything else, our marketing team is a lab where we develop automation tools, craft marketing content, test engagement processes, measure effectiveness of lead sources and create valuable experiences for our prospects. Our mission here is to have conversations with our leads and find room for new business. No cold calling; we only talk to people who want to listen/talk to us.
We’re a young, dynamic, multilingual and well-traveled bunch eager to expand our team with new ideas and a fresh outlook.
What's the job?
Relying on their sales or prospecting backgrounds, our team of Business Development Consultants have valuable exchanges with C-level decision-makers regarding their lead generation initiatives. Two teams (one anglophone, the other francophone) work together in our target markets (France, UK, Germany, Netherlands), selecting prospects to engage via personalized, automated workflows. Their objective is to provide valuable consulting time with prospects and pass opportunities on to our Product Experts when they are detected. Sales and Marketing acumen, relational skills and thinking on your feet is essential to the role.
A successful applicant will have:
- Come from a prospecting background
- Previous experience in telesales/recruitment/inside sales/cold-calling (even if we don’t do it here!)
- Used to working towards KPI’s/Metrics
- A successful sales track record
- A proactive competitive nature
- A dynamic and engaging personality
- Extensive B2B sales and marketing culture
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Self-confidence and a desire to always beat your previous record
- Tenacity and the ability to structure and maintain successful sales calls and processes
- Superb organisational skills
New arrivals are trained with planned meetings with all team members, a detailed internal playbook, training videos, mock call workshops, all ending with a welcome integration evening.
Please only apply if you fit with these requisites:
- Eligible to work in France
- Native English Speaker
- Good culture in B2B marketing/sales funnel (for example, you are comfortable discussing BANT qualifications)
- Your experience demonstrates your tenacity and personal organization
Our recruitment process is straightforward:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining how special you are (show your personality!)
- If there’s a fit, our recruiter Charlotte will be in touch quickly to set up a short call (15 minutes), a discovery call (45 minutes), several mock calls and one skype/physical meeting. This entire process usually takes 2 weeks.
If you fit the bill and you have a “can do” attitude, then send us your details - we’d love to hear from you!
Receive our newsletter