Customer Success Consultant (native english speaking)
What rocks at IKO?
IKO is a fantastic software company providing a lead generation technology to European customers. We’re based in Paris, the city of love, light and data science.
We disrupt the lead generation market with the vision that automation and data science free the sales reps from their chains and create explosive revenues.
Our motto is « Be the best at getting better » and our values are customer transparency, business expertise, team success, and self-improvement.
What rocks at IKO’s Customer Success Team?
IKO System is offering a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fun customer success team. This is the ideal opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced, multicultural and creative environment where initiative, team spirit and ingenuity are valued. You will use your excellent communication skills to provide a first class customer experience to our clients, helping us solidify our image as a strategic marketing and sales partner in the UK.
As the primary point of contact post sale, the customer success consultant will be responsible for driving customer adoption of IKO through successful onboarding programs and will provide continuous product and implementation expertise/solutions to our customers. Ultimately, you will work in partnership with our clients to ensure that not only do they see tangible results (by implementing the IKO System technology to its full potential), but also leave them with a favorable opinion of our team and sales and marketing expertise.
What's the job?
Engage with clients throughout their IKO lifecycle experience:
- Launching IKO Projects’ amongst clients
- Qualifying agreed upon needs of the client
- Consulting and advising clients of best practice within sales/marketing/prospecting techniques
- Activation and organisation of IKO licences
- Create/present webinars/tutorials
- Deployment with managers and adoption follow-up
- Continual proactive client engagement to optimise their added value
- Follow up of client performance and ROI
- Collection of client testimonials and success stories
- Conduct Quarterly business reviews
- Responding to technical issues and providing solutions
- Managing ticketing support system
- Continuous detection of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Participation in the subscription renewal process
- Advocating our referral programme
EXTRA brownie points if you can demonstrate your entrepreneurial flair and pro-activity adopting and learning new processes/tools by:
- Participating in CSM tool benchmarking
- Contributing in the construction of CSM dashboards
How easy is it to get this job?
Please only apply if you fit with these pre-requisites:
Eligible to work in France
Fluent French and English(native level English preferable)
- Experience of direct client engagement in B2B: sales, consulting or marketing roles.
- Ability to understand client contexts, processes and challenges and to recommend solutions with conviction.
- University degree, Master’s degree «Business School» (Marketing, Sales, CRM…)
- Solid organisational/project management skills: management of a portfolio of clients and general multi-tasking
- Comfortable talking with C Level executives
- Great communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Excellent relationship skills (ease with top management, sales and marketing teams)
- Team player (work with the CSM team and IKO teams: sales, R&D, marketing)
The CSM is an emerging role in the SaaS sector. It is key to our clients’ success and to our own growth. This is an exciting opportunity to appreciate the diversity of this new job role and the challenges it presents. The nature of this role at IKO demands a fully operational candidate with a hands-on approach.
Our recruitment process is straightforward:
- Send us an email to email@example.com explaining how special you are (show your personality!)
- If there’s a fit, our recruiter Charlotte will be in touch quickly to set up a short call (15 minutes), a discovery call (45 minutes), several mock calls and one skype/physical meeting. This entire process usually takes 2 weeks.
If you fit the bill and you have a “can do” attitude, then send us your details - we’d love to hear from you!
Receive our newsletter