B2B Growth Marketer
What Rocks at IKO?
IKO is a fantastic B2B prospecting software - our automatic engagement solution allows sales reps to easily engage inbound or outbound leads via email with targeted scenarios, ultimately triggering inbound meetings. We’re based in Paris, the city of love, light and data science.
We disrupt the lead generation market with the vision that automation and data science free the sales reps from their chains and create explosive revenues.
Our motto is "be the best at getting better" and our values are customer transparency, business expertise, team success, and self-improvement.
What Rocks at IKO’s Marketing Team
Before anything else, our marketing team is a lab where we develop automation tools, craft marketing content, test engagement processes, measure effectiveness of lead sources and create valuable experiences for our prospects. Our mission here is to have conversations with our leads and find room for new business. No cold calling; we only talk to people who want to listen/talk to us.
We’re a young, dynamic, multilingual and well-traveled bunch eager to expand our team with new ideas and a fresh outlook.
What’s the Job?
The B2B Growth Marketer will be reporting directly to the Co-founder, where they will be responsible for implementing and executing a global marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- - Work very closely with the CMO/CEO to coordinate go-to-market strategy and to ensure that all initiatives are in line with the global vision and can ultimately meet the company’s revenue goals.
- - Have a successful track record breaking into new territories, (international growth) within a B2B SAAS startup environment.
- - Be a data junkie at heart who loves measuring the impact of marketing on revenue (Monthly/Quarterly KPI implementation and monitoring/reporting - using Google Analytics and Marketo...)
- - Drive partnerships with third party bloggers and PR
- - Lead the development, production and distribution of corporate content, to ensure that IKO System is positioned as a thought leader in the SAAS world.
- - Be native/fluent English speaker with notions of French
- - Have a minimum of 1 year experience in B2B Marketing
Our recruitment process is straightforward:
- Send us an email to email@example.com about how you fit our job description and your motivations to join our team 🙂
- If there’s a fit, we will be in touch quickly to set up a short call (15 minutes), and an in person interview.
If you fit the bill and you have a "can do" attitude, then send us your details – we’d love to hear from you!
Receive our newsletter